Transfer rumours

2 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Any idea of what it was ?

Nope. I felt it was OK to say it on this transfer rumours thread....it was from a reliable source... but really I don't know. Equally I was told Ebou had signed 2 weeks ago... and no announcement... as they used to say...." believe it when you see it in the DET"...

4 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

It’s not me who said it or believed it!! I’m reporting what another clown said!

Let’s all calm down a bit in this hot weather. I know Burton have signed 8 players but we are looking for quality that can get us in the Prem in 3 years .( Possibly ) . So let’s just let “Mo Bob” do his job . 

2 hours ago, Terry Hennessy said:

Nope. I felt it was OK to say it on this transfer rumours thread....it was from a reliable source... but really I don't know. Equally I was told Ebou had signed 2 weeks ago... and no announcement... as they used to say...." believe it when you see it in the DET"...

I hope so Ebou would be nice as the first piece in the midfield jigsaw. Ebou followed by Osborn and Leonard. What a midfield that would be.  Or maybe Dembele if we wanted a number 10.

6 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I hope so Ebou would be nice as the first piece in the midfield jigsaw. Ebou followed by Osborn and Leonard. What a midfield that would be.  Or maybe Dembele if we wanted a number 10.

....Warney keeps his cards close to his chest.

I remember a contact in the media dept told me about when we signed Rooney. They had planned a big fan fair for his arrival... then MM ruined it by just announcing it himself....Happy days...

56 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Well I've just seen on Sky that the Northern Section of the EFL Trophy Group D has been announced...  Barrow, Bolton,  Fleetwood and an U21 tbc'.

Suddenly life all seems to be in colour rather than than black n white, regardless of who we've signed!

What's a Bolton?