Transfer rumours

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

This is the thread that all the made up rumours are allowed to go into after all.

So would a better title for this thread be 'Transfer Gossip' so as to distinguish it from the more substantiated 'Transfer Rumours' thread?

28 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Isn't that the case of every transfer rumour account on Twitter?  This is why i hate the post-season.  Roll on the Euro's simply so we have a distraction.

Most seem to be some kind of agent or transfer exclusive account. I think that account is just someone who generally doesn’t like us.

14 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I was told that Osborn, a keeper and another were at Moor Farm on Monday which ties in with what Warne said today about the 3 players he met this week. I’ve no reason to doubt who told me. It’s the first time he’s told me anything like this so time will tell. 

So many contradictorys rumours around Osborn. He would be a great addition if he does join us.

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

So many contradictorys rumours around Osborn. He would be a great addition if he does join us.

Well I can confirm he was shopping in the ready meal section of Morrisons , Sir Frank Whittle way yesterday !

15 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Well I can confirm he was shopping in the ready meal section of Morrisons , Sir Frank Whittle way yesterday !

Was he going to eat it on his patio furniture from b and q?