Will the last three games sell out.

56 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

1,238 tickets left for Leyton Orient.

Mainly single tickets only in the West and East stands.

But how many thousands are also left because blocks are closed?

Well the last time we played Carlisle on the last day of the season we won the division (indeed League) title and they were relegated. Looks like they are keeping up their half of the bargain, might be a push for us to repeat.

Edited by BaaLocks

15 minutes ago, rammieib said:

But how many thousands are also left because blocks are closed?

I think there is only East stand blocks H and I and block H in the West stand that still has a number of seats yet to go on sale, plus obviously there will be around 2,000 empty seats in the away end same as the Blackpool game.

Probably just short of 30,000, with less than 1,000 away fans.

31 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I think there is only East stand blocks H and I and block H in the West stand that still has a number of seats yet to go on sale, plus obviously there will be around 2,000 empty seats in the away end same as the Blackpool game.

Probably just short of 30,000, with less than 1,000 away fans.

I expect Carlisle to bring more than 1000, their away support has been reasonable and last match of the season etc, could be nearer 2000? 

58 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

I expect Carlisle to bring more than 1000, their away support has been reasonable and last match of the season etc, could be nearer 2000? 

That’s fine but we’re discussing Leyton Orient, Carlisle is already a sellout ☺️

I don't know the best place to post this, but atmosphere is a big part of these last few games, imo. 

Popside fanatics are doing a great job alongside Nick with increasing the visual displays - we even had flags away at Pompey! Of course, this all costs money, so if anyone appreciates the displays and can help by chipping in a small amount, here's the link.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I don't know the best place to post this, but atmosphere is a big part of these last few games, imo. 

Popside fanatics are doing a great job alongside Nick with increasing the visual displays - we even had flags away at Pompey! Of course, this all costs money, so if anyone appreciates the displays and can help by chipping in a small amount, here's the link.

Would be nice to get updates on the progress of the appeal.

Even PW likes flags 😊