Will the last three games sell out.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

I reckon a win on Weds may see a small surge in sales as well so expect next Sat to be a sell out

There's only c. 2% of a full house left, so no room for a surge of any kind, however small!  A bit of a dribble maybe, before we shake

... the foundations.

Is there anyway to obtain tickets for sold out games? Asking for a friend 😅. I know some clubs have sell back schemes.

Going to the Orient game but just had my shift change sadly and rightly so there are no tickets for Carlise

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

I reckon a win on Weds may see a small surge in sales as well so expect next Sat to be a sell out

There is only 641 left, I would be surprised if they didn’t sell out before Wednesday night.

50 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Is there anyway to obtain tickets for sold out games? Asking for a friend 😅. I know some clubs have sell back schemes.

Going to the Orient game but just had my shift change sadly and rightly so there are no tickets for Carlise

A couple of weeks ago, even though it was showing the Carlisle match as sold out, I emailed the ticket office and was told that there were some tickets available with 'restricted views' - whatever that means, so might be worth enquiring.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

A couple of weeks ago, even though it was showing the Carlisle match as sold out, I emailed the ticket office and was told that there were some tickets available with 'restricted views' - whatever that means, so might be worth enquiring.

Thanks for the heads up I will give it a whirl 

Looking for one ticket for final game vs Carlisle as travel Plans have changed if anyone knows a non Twitter bot selling any please get in touch! Luke

Edited by lmolyneux
Date