Bolton sellout.

11 hours ago, ossieram said:

Yep.

Just wondering if the Dcfcfans elete could hand out a list of songs that they approve of outside the South stand before the match?

All together now

Edited by Ram-Alf

12 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I would love to go tomorrow but can't. Should I by a ticket anyway and not go, then I might get a higher priority ticket for a potential playoff final? I will be "putting my hand" but not even able to see the game. This makes me much more of a real fan than those cheapskates who actually go to the game. @i-Ram get involved.

There's no perfect system but when we've been to wembley I've known plenty of people who've been once or twice over the course of not just the season but previous seasons who've gotten tickets and those who have been to 10+ games that season miss out. It's clearly not a fair system just to give season ticket holders a seat and then make it a free for all. If you've bought tickets to multiple games that season (I'd have a system of 15+, 10+ and 5+) then you should have some form of priority over others who haven't done that.

11 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

There's no perfect system but when we've been to wembley I've known plenty of people who've been once or twice over the course of not just the season but previous seasons who've gotten tickets and those who have been to 10+ games that season miss out. It's clearly not a fair system just to give season ticket holders a seat and then make it a free for all. If you've bought tickets to multiple games that season (I'd have a system of 15+, 10+ and 5+) then you should have some form of priority over others who haven't done that.

I know of people who bought home memberships in previous seasons just to get priority if we got to Wembley even though they didn't attend a single game all season. Just wrong, imo. Don't know if they are still a thing?

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

I know of people who bought home memberships in previous seasons just to get priority if we got to Wembley even though they didn't attend a single game all season. Just wrong, imo. Don't know if they are still a thing?

I don't think home memberships are a thing anymore. But that's why i wouldn't predicate it on membership but on actual tickets bought.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, there is no home membership anymore.

11 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think home memberships are a thing anymore. But that's why i wouldn't predicate it on membership but on actual tickets bought.

I agree with you. In this electronic age, it would be easy to prioritise in terms of actual attendances (not the "I'm a lifelong fan but I don't go because of....."

If you can't get yourself to Pride Park, then surely the same excuses apply to Wembley?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree with you. In this electronic age, it would be easy to prioritise in terms of actual attendances (not the "I'm a lifelong fan but I don't go because of....."

If you can't get yourself to Pride Park, then surely the same excuses apply to Wembley?

That tends to be my feeling tbh. This does in part come from a place of self-interest as I regularly attend at least 10 games a season (this year I'll make it to 11, last season was 16 but I lived much closer than I do now) but these are individual tickets as it doesn't make sense currently for me to get a season ticket. I do think ticketing is a thing the club should be looking at next season as a bit of a revamp slightly 🙂 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

You’ve just alienated 75% of this forum 😂

5 minutes ago, sage said:

How much is a sell out these days? 31,400?

Capacity has never officially changed from 33586, but someone posted on the forum a few weeks back that our capacity is stated at just under 33000 on the efl website somewhere. Will be c. 32500 today.

4 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Capacity has never officially changed from 33586, but someone posted on the forum a few weeks back that our capacity is stated at just under 33000 on the efl website somewhere. Will be c. 32500 today.

I think it will be 31...something

Edited by sage