24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

I highly contend that context is everything.

If you put that shirt on a model with sunglasses and tucked it into smart trousers in Italian ruins and took a picture on 35mm film, the brewdog-drinking crowd on twitter would be like “wow look at this beauty from Derbiano in Serie B 😍😍

If you trap a group of League One players in a warehouse in the East Midlands and make it look like they’re telling the camera that their kidnappers are treating them well and print it in a newspaper then it’s going to look nasty.

I’ll wait til I see it on people in Greggs in person before I pass judgment.

I don't say this lightly, but first impressions (from the far from ideal photo, but thanks anyway @Kernow 🍻) suggest I'm about to purchase my first DCFC replica shirt (Not counting training tops and the like) in what must be best part of 20 years!  (I'm not tight, just particular!).

I'll obviously wait for better images, and even in person, but I'm currently thinking of skipping work on Friday and trying to get my hands on TWO of the first 140 shirts to be sold (One for my son's 40th birthday in late August... I'll take it with us to him (in France) early September).

*I reserve the right to amend my plans upon seeing the shirt in closer detail, but currently... Lovin' it!  🤍

That kit could work in our favour. It's gonna bamboozle the opposition. I actually think that one is gonna be a grower and become a guilty pleasure. 

When did Wardy have his arms amputated btw? That's him out of throw in duty. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?
Missed letter

9 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Horrible idea to make a limited edition of it, encourages w****** on eBay to rip people off.

Nice idea, but it will be spoilt by people flipping for a profit.  I presume there will be a limit on how many those in the queue can buy?