Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

35 minutes ago, RaminBerlin said:

I’ve been looking to try and buy my first one but only link I can find seems to be to Car Park STs. Am I being thick?

No, you're not being thick, Season tickets are 'off sale' after 'Phase One' (renewals) ended on Friday. As I understand it, they will release non-renewed tickets with the rest of the seats shortly. I feel certain that someone will post on here when they say as soon as they announce it. I believe that it is 'imminent', although that could be '48 hours' or any of the other 'nobody really knows' timescales 😉.

Seriously though, I'd expect it to be very soon.

Hello forum friends.

I currently have 2 seats in the South Stand but would like to get my nephew on board.

If there is anyone who is, or knows of 3 seats together that were not renewed in the South or south west corner I would appreciate a pm telling me what block so I can be fastest finger first, relocate and secure 3. 

:)

So as far as I can tell, tickets went off sale last Friday and are not available to folks that want them yet? Not a big deal I guess, but a few tickets expiring sounds like a quick update job and doesn't seem like something that should result in the ticketing part of the website being deactivated for days. Is there perhaps something a bit more radical planned with this delay for 'Phase 2' ?

Ride the wave DCFC! Get folk signed up while everyone is still buzzing !

3 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

So as far as I can tell, tickets went off sale last Friday and are not available to folks that want them yet? Not a big deal I guess, but a few tickets expiring sounds like a quick update job and doesn't seem like something that should result in the ticketing part of the website being deactivated for days. Is there perhaps something a bit more radical planned with this delay for 'Phase 2' ?

Ride the wave DCFC! Get folk signed up while everyone is still buzzing !

I thought this as well, fans will be on a high at the moment and can’t get a season ticket if they want one.

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I thought this as well, fans will be on a high at the moment and can’t get a season ticket if they want one.

Yeah, exactly. After Saturday there must be a fair few waverers who might be prepared to take the plunge but as the euphoria inevitably fades as bit then maybe they'll look at their bank balance and start to get cold feet. After the constant wins of the last year, it's going to be tougher this year and if we had a sticky start then numbers of pay-by-game fans might tail off. Get em signed up! Lets get as many STs as we can.

Tip for anyone who wants to move seats : phone up the ticket office and tell them you want to move seats now. They've been compiling a list of people who want to relocate and are working through that list at the moment.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Tip for anyone who wants to move seats : phone up the ticket office and tell them you want to move seats now. They've been compiling a list of people who want to relocate and are working through that list at the moment.

Just rang ticket office they won’t relocate any more seats till 2nd phase starts so save your money on phone costs 👍

On 28/04/2024 at 20:15, Rev said:

With a heavy heart, I've let my two go, even though I honestly believe them to be the best pair of seats in the stadium, excluding the South Stand. 

Top row of the SW corner, the last two seats before the SS.

Fantastic view of the overall game, you can really see how both teams have set up and the options available throughout the match, they should probably film games from up there to help with coaching.

Really good atmosphere up there too, and you can sit or stand as you please without bothering anyone else. There's even a barrier to rest against when standing, or bang your hand against to make some noise. 

SWU-E, Row Y, Seats 775-776.

Whoever gets them, enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up on this @Rev, they sound ideal so I’ve snapped them up. We wanted to move somewhere with better atmosphere but I’m very tall (6’6”), so feel bad standing if there’s someone behind me. Top row is perfect.

I’d emailed the club saying we wanted to move seats and they called me today. Very excited about next season, it’s going to be a long summer. Sorry you weren’t able to keep the seats but they’ve gone to a good home.

20 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Technically, that may not be the case...

"More details of the pricing structure and on-sale dates for the second phase of sales will be communicated next week..."

Be daft of them to linger though... as others have said, get 'em sale now, whilst folk are still buzzing! hic!  🍻🐏
Once the fixtures are out, and we see the size of the mountain to climb... etc... etc... 🤣

17 minutes ago, trappatoni said:

Hold on, pricing structure ?   Haven't we just had a big price rise - 20% in my case.   

That was just to cover the last 5 annual price freezes.
There now follows a rise to cover inflation... and another last minute rise to cover promotion!  👀

More details of the pricing structure and on-sale dates for the second phase of sales will be communicated next week and although the club recognises that many fans are experiencing a rise in the cost of living and is determined to keep prices fair, competitive, and affordable, as has been regularly communicated, it will include an additional price increase compared to the first phase of sales.

Ah I hadn't heard prices were going up further.   That does take the piss a bit especially in parts of the ground that had higher % rises.  Was thinking of going to buy a second ticket for family but this will probably stop that.  

14 minutes ago, trappatoni said:

Ah I hadn't heard prices were going up further.   That does take the piss a bit especially in parts of the ground that had higher % rises.  Was thinking of going to buy a second ticket for family but this will probably stop that.  

Not really, everyone that renewed or purchased in the last phase did so not knowing what division we would be watching.  Now that Championship football is guaranteed it is fair to add a small premium imo.

11 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Not really, everyone that renewed or purchased in the last phase did so not knowing what division we would be watching.  Now that Championship football is guaranteed it is fair to add a small premium imo.

They said there would be a small increase irrespective of which division we are in.

50 minutes ago, trappatoni said:

Prices have always gone up after the initial ("early bird") deadline 🤷‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Prices have always gone up after the initial ("early bird") deadline 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, not sure why this is a surprise. There would be no need to have an early bird renewal phase otherwise.