Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

I think you would still get the continuity. You wouldn't have had a break in your season tickets. But yes Sage, I did say in the original post that it would cost you and you have to weigh that up. But it would be my advice if you want to get two together in the South stand. There are no easy solutions. 

I stand corrected.😊

14 hours ago, England Ram said:

We have our season tickets on the back row of the East Lower block I so are very close to the block above.
I wouldn't call either block rowdy but it is a good atmosphere compared to many areas of the ground. My dad is 76 and uses a walking stick so we can't go in to the south stand as he'd struggle to cope. My son is 19 so we strike the balance of being in an area with some atmosphere while still being able to have my dad enjoy himself. We've been there for 10 years this year so do enjoy the area. The view isn't too bad in the first half where you may have to crane your neck around the next person to see any action in the North East corner. Its an amazing view in the second half if we are shooting towards the South stand.

The challenge we've had in the lower block is people standing on occasion in front of us which means our row also have to stand or perch to be able to see, which causes friction with a few people on the front of the upper block I who then complain that they can't see.

Me and my lad don't mind the standing, and actually prefer it and would love some safe standing there, but my dad struggles on the odd game it happens etc.

These complaints from those people have actually gone as far as the Club, the council and EFL which has meant the club have had to try and do something about it. Even had some of the Clowe's team sitting in the area to see for themselves what happens etc.

Further up upper block I there is a section of fans who do stand, who haven't been complained about so it is most matches, so if the available tickets are in and around those you may find yourself standing.

If you can't get into the south stand and want some atmosphere and don't mind the potential of standing I'd recommend the upper and lower I blocks to get a season ticket. Although I don't think the lower block is open for season tickets as they have stopped new purchases over the last two years.

Hope that helps.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. We’ve decided to move to block I of East Upper and I’ve just pushed the button. From @England Ram’s very helpful post it sounds like a decent atmosphere. We’re in row D, so probably quite close to you.

Is this the right time to warn you about my horrendous flatulence problem? I say problem, I quite like it…

28 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Thanks to everyone for the advice. We’ve decided to move to block I of East Upper and I’ve just pushed the button. From @England Ram’s very helpful post it sounds like a decent atmosphere. We’re in row D, so probably quite close to you.

Is this the right time to warn you about my horrendous flatulence problem? I say problem, I quite like it…

Not good news then, I’m two rows behind you.😳

Just tried to renew on my phone and get an error message. Then tried to renew via laptop and get a message to say seat already occupied and I need to ring the back office. I assume that means the premium rate number between 10 and 4. Anybody have similar issues with a solution. I doubt I can ring tomorrow as have back to back meetings and no doubt phone lines will be busy?

20 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Just tried to renew on my phone and get an error message. Then tried to renew via laptop and get a message to say seat already occupied and I need to ring the back office. I assume that means the premium rate number between 10 and 4. Anybody have similar issues with a solution. I doubt I can ring tomorrow as have back to back meetings and no doubt phone lines will be busy?

Yep - exactly the same.  Tried 5 times to renew 3 and pay online - errors each time on payment......then seats not available???

57 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Yep - exactly the same.  Tried 5 times to renew 3 and pay online - errors each time on payment......then seats not available???

I know its not easy for some fans to renew at the ticket office, but i do because you are speaking to staff and alot easier to sort things out.

43 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Unless there are exceptional circumstances, I never understand why some people renew on the first day or wait until the final day.

I've always left it to the last week or so in the past (not specifically the last day though!) ... but this year, I did it on day one... for no other reason than I got reminded on here, and was sat around twiddling my thumbs in front of the PC at work.

I can't imagine there's "A bad time to renew", is there?  🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I've always left it to the last week or so in the past (not specifically the last day though!) ... but this year, I did it on day one... for no other reason than I got reminded on here, and was sat around twiddling my thumbs in front of the PC at work.

I can't imagine there's "A bad time to renew", is there?  🤷‍♂️

The way I see it, why rush to do it on the first day or two when there might well be teething problems and why leave it until the last day or two when you might forget, encounter technical problems or have another unexpected commitment that means you might not have time?