Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

2 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

If correct £2.85M . Not bad at all .

that's 15%, some are saying 25%. Dom D will ask for clarification when he does his first presser apparently. Either way, its money we desperately need that we didn't know we had. 

Apparently we also have Liam Delap's clause

4 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

I hope the infos not from your same mate that said we’ve signed Jamaal Lowe on a Free and Ben Godfrey on Loan simmo?

If you read that post yesterday, it was not my rumour or someone I know I was simply posting a ludicrous rumour I saw on Twitter.

as for the info , it was from the co-owner of the bar Osborn owns. 

21 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

We should be shopping in Georgia.

They are hard working, athletic, fit as a fiddle and technically gifted if their national team is anything to go by

Not a lot of the younger members of that squad are playing in Georgia or for teams that we could get on the cheap. Davitashivilli (9) has been very good off the bench the past few games plays for Bordeaux who are in a financial mire maybe him but I can imagine he will be hot property after this.

14 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We missed out on another player but I am still AI in people eye's on here I told you we are a joke off a club who and when are we going to bring in players everyone on x is hoping tomorrow at 9 AM we will see a new player don't get your hopes up it just Louis Sibley resigned oh wow I jumping and down woooooooo not we don't have the pulling power like we did years ago

Confused Little Girl GIF

20 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We missed out on another player but I am still AI in people eye's on here I told you we are a joke off a club who and when are we going to bring in players everyone on x is hoping tomorrow at 9 AM we will see a new player don't get your hopes up it just Louis Sibley resigned oh wow I jumping and down woooooooo not we don't have the pulling power like we did years ago

Ok, I'm gonna bite. You're clearly a passionate (and angry?) person wanting the best for the club. We won automatic promotion from L1 with a side of youth and experience (that means old by some of your prev posts) cobbled together within financial constraints. 

You know, we know and for sure Paul Warne knows this side will likely struggle in the Championship so players are needed. Quite a few probably. I'm 100% sure negotiations have been ongoing for weeks already. Contracts take time, most (sensible) people know that. It has to be the right player, for the right position, for the right price, for the right length of time. Rush in at your peril. Do you want us to financially collapse again? Plenty of time yet. So, be patient....have another rant, but make it constructive.....or support someone else if the club's a joke to you and they ruin your life on a daily basis. Life is too short after all. 

Right, where was I...... 

16 hours ago, rammieib said:

If we have a sell on clause, say 20%, and a player is sold for £10m, but it’s payable by the buying club with five instalments of £2m per year, does the club who receives the 20% sell on get their money immediately or 20% of each instalment?

It would be as they recieve it per normal transactions.  Believe that we did the part fee/part payment over years as  arrangement for half of the Lowe/Bogle fee to get the price we wanted for Bogle.  Lowe was never worth 4.5 million but it helped them and us with a higher masked fee and allowed them to defer some of Bogles valuation. It also reduced Swindon's payout of course. They then decided as Lowe was on loan at Forest they wouldn't bother paying as they were skint.  Hence a pointless transfer embargo for them after the window shut about two years later when the turned down an offer from Spurs for Berge, alongside other payments not kept up with. Villa could in theory renegotiate for a lump sum on Kellyman of say 1.8- 2 million quid upfront which is likely if installment payments are being made by Chelsea.  

21 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

I think we should sign T Roll and W Indup-Merchant

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It would be as they recieve it per normal transactions.  Believe that we did the part fee/part payment over years as  arrangement for half of the Lowe/Bogle fee to get the price we wanted for Bogle.  Lowe was never worth 4.5 million but it helped them and us with a higher masked fee and allowed them to defer some of Bogles valuation. It also reduced Swindon's payout of course. They then decided as Lowe was on loan at Forest they wouldn't bother paying as they were skint.  Hence a pointless transfer embargo for them after the window shut about two years later when the turned down an offer from Spurs for Berge, alongside other payments not kept up with. Villa could in theory renegotiate for a lump sum on Kellyman of say 1.8- 2 million quid upfront which is likely if installment payments are being made by Chelsea.  

So given it’s likely, we’re more likely going to get 500k per year. So unless we negotiate on transfers using future revenue, it’s not really as good as it sounds.

22 minutes ago, rammieib said:

So given it’s likely, we’re more likely going to get 500k per year. So unless we negotiate on transfers using future revenue, it’s not really as good as it sounds.

Have they got any decent youngsters who can create or score goals.  Take one or two for the season in lieu of a loan fee. or take a negotiated full fee of 2 mill to sign a player who can get some.  There's options