Exeter City v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

8 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

This ref is gonna shaft us tonight. We will see a red, I just that feeling. The officiating in this tier of the footballing pyramid is atrocious and we tend to get the rough end of it to

Yeah it feels like that sort of game! Adam’s will have to be careful but imagine is used to playing on a booking 

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Wow. A crazy anti EFL claim and a political comment in one small post. That must be some kind of record. 😀

Yes because I am absolutely hacked off by the one-sided refereeing we keep seeing week in, week out. If it was just poor reffing, or inconsistent reffing, both sides should be affected equally, but apart from Hourihane dodging a red card on Saturday, it is incredibly one-sided. There should have been at least two Exeter players on yellows. There are none.

At least the Derby fans gave the ref a massive booing at half-time.

Edited by DavesaRam

9 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

That foul on Adams was a yellow. But not given. Again. And the EFL don’t have anything against us? Yeah - and Tories like poor, sick and elderly people.

As a poor sick elderly person myself....do i detect a note of sarcasm here?

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

I'd sub CBT for Thommo ...who looks off it or else Thommo for Hourihane. We will need energy in the middle of the park 

I think he had more of the ball in 10 minutes at Reading.  He's not coming off the line to pick it up at all.  Fullback has slippers on and a newspaper.  All a bit weird .  If he's not fit, take him off.