8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Derby boys, we are here, whoa oh…

absolutely tearing up the place…

IMG_3025.thumb.jpeg.7dfdcc5266b87df5cf4beb7aa95e5945.jpeg

Have to say that looks rather splendid.

Certainly more appealing than a pie and a pint in this weather 😂

COYR

16 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I won’t be clapping, Reading took the pi$$, never paid the players on time yet signed players just before transfer embargo’s were applied 

What amazes me is not the EFL or Reading in those circumstances. It’s the players! Why would you sign or let your agent persuade you to sign for a business that is failing to pay wages and has been in difficulties for some time. ?

1 hour ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Great news, will ve watching on TV. 

All those going get behind the lads and make it 11 wins out of 13, i believe with your support it will get us over the line, going for a 2-0 , Rams victory, time to keep another clean sheet. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Is it on Rams TV ? Just trying to figure it out. Says not available for live streaming according to EFL rights ? Oh yes, duhhh 3.00 Saturday so can’t be, is that right ? 

Edited by jono

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Is it on Rams TV ? Just trying to figure it out. Says not available for live streaming according to EFL rights ? Oh yes, duhhh 3.00 Saturday so can’t be, is that right ? 

It is on Ramstv for international audiences but can’t be screened in the UK with it being a 3pm kick off. You’ve got time to hop on a short flight abroad, log in from another country, then you can watch it

Elder keeps his place at left back, Sibley gets a chance to show what he can do in midfield/supporting Collins.

Vickers

Wilson  Nelson   Cashin   Elder

NML  Bird  Hourihane   Barkhuizen

Sibley

Collins

Edited by Caerphilly Ram