Winter Rumour Mill

dcfcjj

This could affect us . Ivan Toney gets his big move to Arsenal for around £90 million . Peterborough have a big sell on clause of 30% ! Giving them £27 million . If they spend that wisely, it would give them a hell of a promotion boost.

22 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

This could affect us . Ivan Toney gets his big move to Arsenal for around £90 million . Peterborough have a big sell on clause of 30% ! Giving them £27 million . If they spend that wisely, it would give them a hell of a promotion boost.

They possibly wouldn’t get it all of once. Those sorts of deals are usually structured to pay in instalments 

18 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

30% of profit (on £6m?) and no doubt Brentford will find a way to reduce how much they pay out anyway. I've seen £40m and Reiss Nelson suggested, so that's only worth £10 if all add-ons come to fruition. 

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Killed my Twitter account so can't check out TC9, whoever they are, but I'd be quite excited if this were true as he seems like one of the hottest properties in L2 right now and I doubt it would be just us and Charlton who were prepared to take a punt. Think PW was unlucky to lose Embleton so swiftly, as my hunch is that he was key to the way PW wanted us to play, so if this is true, I'd imagine this lad is meant to fill the same role. 

If they were a reliable source would have put in transfer section. Obviously the rules of this thread are different to in the summer