Derby County Versus Crewe Alexandra - Match Day Thread - ( FA Cup 1st Rd Replay )

S8TY

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Noticed a lack of a certain poster tonight, despite being happy to call you out for not posting enough at the weekend.

I assume you're not referring to me. I've made several posts on this thread questioning the tactics and players tonight (as I say though, my comments were only based on the score line and other comments on this forum). 

There is nothing wrong with praising the tactics and players after a game like Saturday (but some couldn't bring themselves to do this) but then questioning/criticising the same after a game like tonight (although, maybe some others can't bring themselves to do that). 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

I assume you're not referring to me. I've made several posts on this thread questioning the tactics and players tonight (as I say though, my comments were only based on the score line and other comments on this forum). 

There is nothing wrong with praising the tactics and players after a game like Saturday (but some couldn't bring themselves to do this) but then questioning/criticising the same after a game like tonight (although, maybe some others can't bring themselves to do that). 

Oh, no, not you. Someone named after a certain brand of crap jeans.

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Warne being quite honest, critical, says we didn't pass quick enough, didn't pass forwards enough, looked like we were panicking. Fair enough for not trying to defend it, my blood pressure can stay somewhat normal.

Oh ffs he says plenty of things about how it should have been. The players he chose to play, it's their fault.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

We've not run enough apparently? RD was telling us how they'd been given the stats on how some players ran lots and lots in the Barnsley game. But they thought not this match, but that was earlyish on. We need to run more?

Yes Roy. They do. We were beaten by an athletic team with little difference in skill level but they worked harder for longer than we did. Throw whatever you want at the management but for me we were hopelessly casual all evening bar the first 5 minutes of each half. A big chunk of that is down to players and leadership on the pitch.