Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

Im one of Warnes biggest critics but he can feel let down so far by our players.
Set up to dominate and have but my god the players have been rubbish. 

Absolutely no quality. 

Forsyth is having one of those occasional games he has where he doesn’t look like a footballer. TB and NML have both been very wasteful. They need to just sort it out themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

"In fairness to the lads, this isn't an easy place to come and I thought we created enough but we were just that little bit off the pace. You know on another day Bird smashes that one top corner and we're in Disneyland"

"As it is, I've just secured us a coachload of tickets to American Adventure for a week on Wednesday"...

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

We've caused quite a bit of mayhem in their box but a combination of bad decision making, the ball not quite falling our way and decent defending by Crewe has prevented us scoring. Forsyth having a shocker. Constantly given the ball away and static and flat footed for their goal. 

Spot on …we have played ok and look a much better side but Fozzy having an off day and his fault for the goal …carry on how we are playing and we will score