Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I tried watching it on an old laptop. Utterly unwatchable - almost continuous buffering.

I'm casting it to my big screen.  Every other service, BBC/SKY/BT works - even Rams TV, works fine.  I won't be subscribing to this on a "premium" basis.  

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I opened the ITVX app on my TV and it was the first thing that came up. I also found it on "Live TV" after the link on the home page wasn't loading.

Is there more than one itvx app? 😂 mine comes up with the voice. No live tv option either 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Can’t find it anywhere on itvx? Been looking for half an hour now! 

Same here on my TV (despite it having ITVX). So in the end I gave up and opened it on the laptop, casting it to the telly. Picture and sound both really good.

Edited by Carl Sagan

Had the 2nd half of Chesterfield on laptop.  Rams on the telly.  9Both on ITV X), and both decent pic/sound etc.  Not the best wifi either usually. (Both wifi and telly box are via NOW TV).

Anyway... that's more than enough tech stuff for me... ooh... scramble cleared off the line... still 0-0... 14 mins...

I'd say we're on top.  Certainly comfortable...

1 minute ago, angieram said:

It's all Derby. Just had one cleared off the line.

But we won't shoot. We've had loads of opportunities to have a go with a clear sight of goal around the edge of the box. Instead we play it out to either wing and dink a cross in, making it a 70/30 opportunity in the defence's favour. Please start shooting!

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

But we won't shoot. We've had loads of opportunities to have a go with a clear sight of goal around the edge of the box. Instead we play it out to either wing and dink a cross in, making it a 70/30 opportunity in the defence's favour. Please start shooting!

Yeah but we've had loads of crosses into the box! We're playing football everywhere but in and around the box. 😄

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

I reckon itv are trying to find the microphone picking up the Derby songs. At least the Collymore song hasn’t been on or it would be rather embarrassing.

They've had to apologise twice already for the language. Just wait until we concede. The swear filter won't be able to cope. 😀