Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

Same formation and application as the Northampton game please. Support the man on the ball, move it with purpose, utilise our midfield for creating attacks as opposed to just using it to regain possession.

Tuesdays game shows we have a squad that can play an attractive style of football and should be used as the benchmark. Win, lose or draw let’s keep trying to play this way. 

Come on you Raaaaaaaaams
🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

A little nervous about this, our record at Crewe I dont think is great (went and saw us lose 3-0 once!). If we lose this time it will not only be my Crewe mad cousin giving me pelters, but the a few fans of my hometown club may point out that it's the first time in history they've gone further than us in the FA Cup (Alfreton).

So yeah please Derby win, for no other reason than giving me an easier week!

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

A little nervous about this, our record at Crewe I dont think is great (went and saw us lose 3-0 once!). If we lose this time it will not only be my Crewe mad cousin giving me pelters, but the a few fans of my hometown club may point out that it's the first time in history they've gone further than us in the FA Cup (Alfreton).

We haven’t played them in years. Not sure what our history against them has much to do with anything. Do we even have a single person still at the club from the last time we played? 

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

You saw us lose there 3-0 once……we are doomed 😿