Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

A little nervous about this, our record at Crewe I dont think is great (went and saw us lose 3-0 once!).

Was that the one in 2003 where Ian Taylor got sent off? That was the first away game I ever took my eldest lad too. We had a cracking day out on the train but the game was abysmal (or at least Derby were)

According to this website it was the first time we'd played them in the league since 1957!

https://www.11v11.com/matches/crewe-alexandra-v-derby-county-18-october-2003-17682/

Interesting selection. Look forward to seeing how it goes. We've had no consistency for a long time so this appears to be Warne's attempt to find it.

I've become a bit detached from things so am surprised, for instance, to see Cash on the bench. Hadn't realized he didn't play in the week. Good to see Robinson on there as well as Brown.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Interesting selection. Look forward to seeing how it goes. We've had no consistency for a long time so this appears to be Warne's attempt to find it.

I've become a bit detached from things so am surprised, for instance, to see Cash on the bench. Hadn't realized he didn't play in the week. Good to see Robinson on there as well as Brown.

Cash was suspended for 5 bookings. Bradley came in and played well so not surprised he has kept the shirt.