January Reinforcements

sage

On 29/01/2024 at 10:11, simmoram1995 said:

Wycombe and another team want him on loan 

Do you know the other team? Are they currently in the top 6?

Edit: Peterborough?

Edited by Scott129

13 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

IMG_3534.thumb.png.7a36213356bcd3e660db62b4187f8283.png
Michael Smith “all but finito” 

Reading it again I’m not sure if he means this in a bad way or not.

Definitely bad.

Another report says they want him gone permanently. 

Don't understand the logic myself unless he'll become first teamer again for them if they get relegated. 

If nobody wants to pay for him now, why would they in another 6 months time?

I remember it seemed that Warne was at Brentford v Wolves and he said there’s a striker he was also looking at in that game. He also said that there’s a premier league player that can be released once that team sign a replacement. It seems like it would be Nathan Fraser from wolves and wolves are close to signing to signing a striker from Brazil. Wonder if this is one that could potentially happen.

7 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I remember it seemed that Warne was at Brentford v Wolves and he said there’s a striker he was also looking at in that game. He also said that there’s a premier league player that can be released once that team sign a replacement. It seems like it would be Nathan Fraser from wolves and wolves are close to signing to signing a striker from Brazil. Wonder if this is one that could potentially happen.

Think Fraser was definitely the man. 

Sounds promising that Wolves have nearly got their man, so we should have heard a rumour or too by tomorrow morning. 

1 hour ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Must have been a really impressive 5 games!

Glad to see his stats have been mega-impressive this season in the league above though, limited as his appearances have been.

image.png.464236b4f1a40d4994a5561b943ad7e5.png

gdfgfdfdhg.JPG.988713590b5eb94e29a92d56f17fb202.JPG

I see one of them was at RB...

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Last season, par would have been the playoffs and we failed. This season par is automatic promotion. The playoffs would be failure, even if we still managed to scramble up (in which case the failure is not considered too bad). 

To "slide out of the playoffs" this year would be catastrophic. 

Promotion via the play offs would be regarded as success by quite a few, me included. 

27 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Which would be another dissapointing signing when Brown has a better strike rate than him at U21 level this season. It's similar to us signing White last season, which resulted in Thompson deciding it was best for him to go out on loan.