Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

Steve Evans has turned Stevenage into a more competent team than Paul Warne has Derby on roughly a fifth of the budget - without the benefit of a category one academy to utilise. 

We’re both playing the same type of football, they’re just better at it. What a sad day in the history of this club. 

I'm feeling very sad at the moment.

I'm not sure what is going wrong. I really wish things were different and we could be joyful and positive at this point in the season.

I don't know whose fault it is. I like Paul Warne but we don't seem to be improving.

I like PW and wanted him to succeed so much.

Hate to hear the booing and the chants, and now we are 10th.

Just now, Ambitious said:

Steve Evans has turned Stevenage into a more competent team than Paul Warne has Derby on roughly a fifth of the budget - without the benefit of a category one academy to utilise. 

We’re both playing the same type of football, they’re just better at it. What a sad day in the history of this club. 

We don't even seem to have a 'type' of football. I don't know what we are

Just now, Ambitious said:

One was a manager, the other a strength and conditioning coach!

Yep he’s got to go. Win against Exeter papered over the cracks - and by cracks I mean canyons.

No game plan, players don’t look like they’re enjoying their football or really understand what they’re being asked to do. You can get away with this style  just about in mid table at championship level - but for Derby in league one, playing like this and being mid table, is not good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Sad Happy Hour GIF