Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

2 minutes ago, sage said:

We attempted to play football last night. It was better to watch and we got a better result albeit against a timid Exeter.

I do wonder how much the players have influenced this change.

I also thought that. But we can only beat what is in front of us. They had lots of possession but did nothing with it. Not convinced Warne knows what he's doing but the players do.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I also thought that. But we can only beat what is in front of us. They had lots of possession but did nothing with it. Not convinced Warne knows what he's doing but the players do.

So we play badly and it’s Wayne’s fault - we play well and it’s the players who have taken over, nothing to do with the coaching team and manager!

you really have a one track mind - WARNE OUT!

42 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

So we play badly and it’s Wayne’s fault - we play well and it’s the players who have taken over, nothing to do with the coaching team and manager!

I think we’re going to have to get used to the idea that Wayne isn’t coming back. 

4 hours ago, Archied said:

And he won’t unless we put a run together and surge up the table , some think it can happen,others don’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

Warne doesn't inspire me that the team under his management is capable of beating the top teams.

Looking forward to seeing if he can mastermind a victory in our next match.

Our win ratio has to massively increase, we don't need to get beaten by lower teams.

2 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Warne doesn't inspire me that the team under his management is capable of beating the top teams.

Our win ratio has to massively increase, we don't need to get beaten by lower teams.

Against the current top 6 so far this season, our record is 2W 1D 2L. One of those losses came about after a wrongful red card and a penalty being given which looked to have actually been a foul outside the box.

6 minutes ago, Oldben said:

We will be only 8 points off top if we win our game in hand. 
We could yet still get top 2 

Let’s face it….Warne can do no right to some no matter what happens… win, lose or draw 

On the Ramstalk podcast recorded pre last night there was even a clown on there that wanted us to lose last night in the hope warne would be sacked. I mean wtf???!  🤡

This is no slight on the podcast by the way which I think is very good generally 👍

4 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Let’s face it….Warne can do no right to some no matter what happens… win, lose or draw 

On the Ramstalk podcast recorded pre last night there was even a clown on there that wanted us to lose last night in the hope warne would be sacked. I mean wtf???!  🤡

This is no slight on the podcast by the way which I think is very good generally 👍

Everyone is entitled to their view and have their own reasons for thinking what they do. For example, that person may think we'll only have long term success if we get rid of Warne because he may be unwilling to do what they would like to see. Clowes will only get rid of Warne if the results get worse and don't recover.

2 hours ago, On the Ram Page said:

We didn't play well, we were okay. Better than some games, but not even as good as we were when Warne took over!

57 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Everyone is entitled to their view and have their own reasons for thinking what they do. For example, that person may think we'll only have long term success if we get rid of Warne because he may be unwilling to do what they would like to see. Clowes will only get rid of Warne if the results get worse and don't recover.

Absolutely but wanting your own team to lose??? 

49 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wanting to see your team lose goes against the very definition of being a supporter. So that person isn't a Derby fan while they retain that view... 

image.png.5419e7f935bc1d5e18a9f0381ce65d5b.png

(Cambridge Dictionary)

3 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Absolutely but wanting your own team to lose??? 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Wanting to see your team lose goes against the very definition of being a supporter. So that person isn't a Derby fan while they retain that view... 

image.png.5419e7f935bc1d5e18a9f0381ce65d5b.png

(Cambridge Dictionary)

I didn't say I agree with it, but I do understand the rationale. 

"win" what? The single game, promotion over a season, winning the battle against relegation once promoted, etc..? This particular supporter thinks we'll be better off by losing some games so Warne is sacked sooner, resulting in us being better long term 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

I didn't say I agree with it, but I do understand the rationale. 

"win" what? The single game, promotion over a season, winning the battle against relegation once promoted, etc..? This particular supporter thinks we'll be better off by losing some games so Warne is sacked sooner, resulting in us being better long term 

How do they know we'd be better long term? We may not have the money to sack Warne so their desire to see us lose could be solely detrimental to the club, without silver lining... It's a negative hypothesis based purely on ignorant pessimism about the current coaching staff. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to try and dress that up as ''support''. 

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So in your opinion, it's Warne's fault when he gets it wrong, but it's down to the players when he the team wins.

As you were.

11 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

How do they know we'd be better long term? We may not have the money to sack Warne so their desire to see us lose could be solely detrimental to the club, without silver lining... It's a negative hypothesis based purely on ignorant pessimism about the current coaching staff. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to try and dress that up as ''support''. 

I said THINKS, not KNOW.

It's not an opinion I hold myself, so I'm not going to argue over the matter beyond this post. I was merely explaining why someone may feel that way. It could even be due to them having a child in the academy and felt they'll never have the chance to breakthrough whilst Warne is in charge.