Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Which is the big issue whilst the likes of Cashin Bird and Sibley are likely to join knight in walking away in January or the summer because it doesn’t look promising here anymore 

That is the bit that really worries me. These performances could be worse after the transfer window.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Penalty decision #15 for the season. This time not even acknowledged as a possible incident by the ref.

Its number 16 because of the foul on Forsyth the ref turned down. Which decision gets refs the biggest bonus payment? Giving non-penalties against Derby, or turning blatant ones for Derby down?

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There was someone a few weeks ago claiming we had a midtable wage bill - £1m less than what Fleetwood would typically spend in this league.

There are some people who seem to have convinced themselves that Warne is a fantastic manager at this level (regardless of any other considerations - club, squad, whatever) and seem to be willing to believe literally anything to avoid having to confront the reality that he really isn't.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I would argue at least half of our best opportunities this game have come through Sibley. Bird being involved in the rest.

not sure about that.. one good cross first half 

granted compared to barkhausen hes looked like ronaldo

either way hes barely staked a claim to start next game never mind have teams clambering  to snap him up 

Edited by NottsRam77

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Why whos coming in for sibley? 

another start another abject performance 

news flash .. he aint will hughes folks 

The youngsters moving on and not wanting to stay will be the issue and as for Sibley it’s really a case of play him where he is best suited and it’s not left wing 

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I disagree. These players are a lot better than what they’re showing.

They may not buy in to what they’re being told to do or have lost confidence, but this group of players should be performing a lot higher than they are.

I worry that their natural talents and ability have been coached out of them.

David Clowes is a football fan and an intelligent business man. I'm really not sure how he is looking at the way Warne is making use of the club resources provided and coming to the conclusion he should stay in his post.

If the only reason Warne is still in a job is the length of his contract then that represents a bad business decision.