Unexpected headline of the week pt 3

GboroRam

10 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Couple of times a year, I go to visit a relative in Herefordshire, and as I drive through Eardisley , I pass this road.

Screenshot_20231002-112222.png

Bloody hell, I've driven through Eardisley on a regular basis over the past 30 years. Never realised I'd been in such close proximity to a well trimmed bush.

Edited by Grumpy Git

About 10 years ago we had a thread that asked posters to take a selfie wearing a Rams shirt next to a suggestive road sign.

I managed one next to Moisty Lane just outside Uttoxeter.

Is it time to go again? The Forum has matured but obviously the members haven't!

Any in favour and i'll start a new topic challenging you to risk public ridicule in order to garner a couple of extra likes on here.

13 minutes ago, David said:

Woman sues Disney theme park over claims water slide gave her 'painful wedgie'

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-sues-disney-theme-park-over-claims-water-slide-gave-her-wedgie-12975613

Saw something briefly about this, didn't her intestines come out or something?! I think a wedgie is the most mildest way of describing it imaginable.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Ram-Alf said:

Not really appropriate for someone in her position - then again, I've long wished that someone would tell journaliists to 'go forth and multiply' when they start asking deliberately provocative questions.....

20 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Not really appropriate for someone in her position - then again, I've long wished that someone would tell journaliists to 'go forth and multiply' when they start asking deliberately provocative questions.....

To be fair, she never said "jewish space lasers" were the cause. And she didn't know the Rothschilds were Jewish either

image.png.58181e7494c8db25a8a0265f73554419.png