Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Have I Missed your tour updates this match or are you just up for the day?! 🐏 

We came up yesterday morning, not really done much, had a nice meal in the hotel last night, in bed by 10.30. God I’m getting old 😂

The Griffin is the designated away pub which is only a five minute walk from here, so probably go there later.

15 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Derby County v Carlisle United The Derby team celebrate their First Division League

Derby County v Carlisle United
The Derby team celebrate their First Division League Championship win with the trophy on a lap of honour.
26th April 1975

If I remember correctly we were ENGLISH CHAMPIONS and Carlisle were relegated.

Happy days

image.jpeg.22a4649363be838de016f879e65ce48e.jpeg

I went to this match expecting an absolute showpiece of a game, but instead it was duller than a team managed by Clement and Cocu combined! I think the lads had been on rather a lot of celebration soup!

Edited by DavesaRam

22 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

I went to this match expecting an absolute showpiece of a game, but instead it was duller than a team managed by Clement and Cocu combined! I think the lads had been on rather a lot of celebration soup!

VdM seniors were there and brought back a piece of the pitch. Apparently it was completely relaid at the end of that season and the crowd all charged on for souvenirs at the end of the game.

18 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

VdM seniors were there and brought back a piece of the pitch. Apparently it was completely relaid at the end of that season and the crowd all charged on for souvenirs at the end of the game.

I think they still had a reserve match to play but everyone ignored the tannoy announcement and just piled on.

I took a piece home and replanted in the garden but it never took 😂

14 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Take the game to them...

Wildsmith
    Wilson  Nelson  Cashin  Forsyth
         Embleton  Fornah  Sibley
Mendez-Laing                Barkhuizen
                     Waghorn

COYR! 🐏

Why drop Smith ? 

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I think they still had a reserve match to play but everyone ignored the tannoy announcement and just piled on.

I took a piece home and replanted in the garden but it never took 😂

The fans on the pitch were lobbing bits into the terraces and a piece landed in my jacket pocket, which I took home. I also put it in the garden but it was completely dead.

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

I would have loved to have gone today but I've been waiting on £1500 to come through from a few different magazines so on a tight budget right now. I hope everyone has a great time!! Carlisle is an interesting place.... good pubs though! COYR!!

Readers Wives pays better than I thought 😜

I will be watching so not relying on this thread to give me updates which is good because the same old agendas seem to played out at the moment (either way).