Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given that it was at a time when we were shedding our best academy products like confetti, the money we got from Palace for Plange is increasingly looking like very good business.

(no doubt this will be quoted back to me with the 👀 emoji at 4.52pm when he nets a late winner…) 

Edited by ivo_knoflicek
Typo

Well, we are back to the damn awful football again… 15-20 minutes of ok stuff, then back to the same old. Disjointed, lacking technically, no real control. On a positive note still winning, but it isn’t pretty. Football is a simple game, as long as you pass and move….

Edited by DanS1992

46 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Vickere not playing for personal reasons ….

Soooo no ur suggestion its warnes fauut is incorrect lol 😉 

Nope you’re wrong. I knew why Vickers wasn’t playing which is why I said I hope he’s okay. The injury I was refering to was Embleton…

3 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Well, we are back to the damn awful football again… 15-20 minutes of ok stuff, then back to the same old. Disjointed, lacking technically, no real control. On a positive note still winning, but it isn’t pretty. Football is a simple game, as long as you pass and move….

The discussions on here suggest that Warne wants them to play like this. 

Which begs the question has he sent the team out to play the ball on the deck for 30 mins then hoof it. 

Or is there more to it and some of this is down to the players?

Bout time Warne starts throwing things around the dressing room at half time.

Some of our passing has been worse than sh1te. Simply not good enough for people paid to play this as their job.

Really disappointed with how sloppy we’ve been. Capitalised brilliantly on a honking mix up from their defence but didn’t put them to the sword. 

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

The discussions on here suggest that Warne wants them to play like this. 

Which begs the question has he sent the team out to play the ball on the deck for 30 mins then hoof it. 

Or is there more to it and some of this is down to the players?

Eric Steele saying that Simpson  made a tactical change and we've looked poor since, not that we were looking good before the goal the way he's painted it, can't put 4-5 passes together and keep giving it away, delighted to make it to half time in the lead.

Haven't listened to Radio Derby for a while but no Ed Dawes today, the commentator is actually, you know, describing the play as it happens in an accurate manner and in a way you understand where the ball is who has it and what's happening. Bliss.

Edited by Kokosnuss