Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I wouldn’t say we’re bossing it. Clear pen for them and they’ve hit woodwork twice. We’re very vulnerable down the middle.

Which was the clear penalty incident for them? 

Nelson good again and you can see Fornah has something about him. Overall though it's bitty at best and we're perhaps fortunate to be ahead at HT.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

All you fans who can't get tickets, this is why. 

Carlisle prefer to have a block of 400 seats spare before a 5 seat divide between us and the home fans and also a terrace with a couple of dozen teenagers and a few kids rather than another 2,000 Rams fans.

They must be rich! 

20230923_154900.jpg

I’m sure I read that Carlisle have had some issues with their own fans causing trouble perhaps the club are simply being careful.

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

I like the look of Nyambe so far. And Nelson is having a great game.

I agree with Nyambe. Was really happy with the signing, I rate him. But I already knew what we were getting having seen him play a few times for blackburn. Solid physical right back. Not blessed technically, but a physical monster, not much will get past him. Reminds me a bit of wisdom under Mac1, rock solid defensively, but slightly lacking going forwards. Very surprised a Championship side didn’t snap him up.

Edited by DanS1992

8 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Based on how the manager likes to « play » and taking into consideration what he produced at his previous club, I would say him. 

Well yes. That’s the popular opinion.

But if this is the case where is the brief spells of passing football coming from?

Obviously he wouldn’t allow it