Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

35 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

At this rate we may never. This is like Ian Storey - Moore for the Millennials 🤣

Dont F-ing bring that up. 😠

Childhood trauma due to smarmy Man U fans where I used to live going on and on and on about it.

Ar**holes.🙄

Perhaps we’re going to make a double signing announcement of CBT & Smith and leaving it as late as possible to disrupt Reading’s match preparations.  

You can see it now with the Reading manager putting panic notes to the group WhatsApp…… “scrap everything I said, Derby have just made a double signing and our intelligence tells us they’re now going to get it out wide and put it into the box”

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

We signed Washington when he wasn't 100% and that turned out fine 😬

Wilson wasn't either was he? And didn't Pearce believe he would have to 'manage' his injury for the rest of his career?

55 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

If we tried to sign him in the summer/summer window we'd have been signing the 126th best player in league 1 for 22/23 according to Who Scored stats.

We're now trying trying to sign the 10th best player in league 1.

Have we been gazumped?

No because the OPTA data (which WhoScored runs off) is always going to penalise wingers given the inherently inconsistent nature of their role. CBT has been the most productive winger in the league this season, so his G/A is doing most of the heavy lifting for his overall score; wingers not producing G/A doesn't mean they're not effective though...

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm amazed no club does this. Have them come out like a surprise WWE superstar showing up in the Royal Rumble.

"Bah gahd! What's Chris Martin doing at Pride Park!

FTFY

36 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Our last two tweets have started with BT, if our next tweets starts with the letter C I'm taking it as confirmed🤣

The admin can’t spell then obviously. Shouldn’t it have been c first