Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

A quick scroll through his twitter feed tells me he posts all sorts of random nonsense. Wouldn't read too much in to it.

I think both Clowes and Warne like to do their trades a certain way and I wouldn't be surprised if he's been weighed in and sent on his way to be honest. Irrespective, I don't think the deal is in danger. Someone suggested Monday to get EFL stamp, which is plausible, or maybe the clubs are just making a point. Hopefully it's all signed and sealed tomorrow, if not already.

There is no way deals don’t get done because it’s over a weekend so must be another reason 

maybe because we’re actually spending a transfer fee the efl have to do a few more checks than normal to be able to rubber stamp the deal ….maybe 

57 minutes ago, S8TY said:

There is no way deals don’t get done because it’s over a weekend so must be another reason 

maybe because we’re actually spending a transfer fee the efl have to do a few more checks than normal to be able to rubber stamp the deal ….maybe 

Staff do go home at the weekend , I very much doubt it’s open 24/7. Probably a 5 or 6pm cut off Friday night then open again Monday morning. 

IMG_8420.png

Edited by Reggie Greenwood