Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

18 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Similar but slightly worse if you park on the official car park next to the ground. Didn't move for 1 and a half hours and then another 30 mins to get to the motorway. Avoid this car park too. 

Be a lot easier this year as the majority of home fans will have left by half time when we are 4 - 1 up again.

44 minutes ago, Jram said:

For some reason, don’t ask me why because I don’t really know myself, I’m going to see Preston play Stoke on Saturday instead of this.

The tickets are cheaper. 30 quid to see League 1 football. We should riot more in this country 

£25 to watch Stoke or £30 to watch Derby, I do have to ask you WHY.🫣

Sunderland tickets at Coventry last Saturday were £37 adults, £32 over 60s and under 21s and £25 under 18s.

1 hour ago, David said:

Just posting to say I love this stadium name, best in the League.

Anyone that disagrees with me, well toughsheet I'm not changing my opinion.

Not arguing with you but I prefer Crewe’s Mornflake stadium, where the away fans are housed in the grandiosely named Whitby Morrison ice cream van stand.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Could Calvin Ramsay at Preston be an option at RB?

Came from Liverpool with high hopes but has fallen out of favour.

Only 20 so a clip round the ear and a 30,000 home crowd might give him an escape.

Already on loan from Liverpool and only not playing because he is injured for 2 months

Other than that it’s a maybe 😉 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Sunderland tickets at Coventry last Saturday were £37 adults, £32 over 60s and under 21s and £25 under 18s.

Don’t worry, this terrible decision haunts me at night. 

Not as much as greed in football does though 

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

An attacking midfielder to play left wing back? Sort of like Sibley?

Yes why not but he talked about a 'speed merchant' or something like that. In other words somebody different to Elder who just looks like a full back. I don't think he wants to have to rely on Forsyth in that position all season and Elder just doesn't look right for it. I agree with you though, I'd go with Sibley - if and when he gets and stays fit

35 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Yes why not but he talked about a 'speed merchant' or something like that. In other words somebody different to Elder who just looks like a full back. I don't think he wants to have to rely on Forsyth in that position all season and Elder just doesn't look right for it. I agree with you though, I'd go with Sibley - if and when he gets and stays fit

Sibley actually did pretty well in that role, I'd have doubts about him being a conventional LB but seemed to work when he was playing there. Fitness pending I'd give him the go and let fozzy be defensive either in the three or as as one of CBs.

Who knows, I'm usually wrong about almost everything football but I'm not paid by the club to make those decisions.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

As much as we don't like paying out for expensive tickets, we football fans demand that we have better players at our clubs and asking for the owners to put their hands in their pockets, but we don't like putting our own money into paying for these players. Unfortunately, unless your club is in the Premier or receiving Premier parachute payments, it has to find the money from elsewhere. 

DC has spent around £60m saving this club, but there are still many on here expecting him to fork out more, in order to improve the team. If we were like Cov or the Weds and paid around £10 more per ticket, this would add around £6m to our turnover, which would really help our recruitment drive. 

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

You'd have to pay me £25 (at least) to go and watch Stoke

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Leeds are charging Wednesday fans £47.00 for their match on Saturday, that’s outrageous 

Edited by Chellaston Ram
Error