Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

4 minutes ago, Justa said:

I know it’s early in the season but I just don’t believe in Warne - sorry I’d love to have my mind changed but I can’t see it happening.

Yes the ref is poor but he’s not the reason we look so tired and devoid of ideas - it’s awful.

Yep. We’ve barely laid a glove on them. I know things can change quickly, but based on today’s performance there’s zero chance we finish anywhere near Bolton in the table.

6 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Apart from last week where we tore a promotion rival to shreds. 

Were you there ? I was and it wasn’t like that - complete disbelief that Waggy took all his chances - it wasn’t actually that good over the 90 mins.

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We played well for 15 minutes. 

Just ignore it then - fits the argument better that way. 

Not bothered about the 20 mins after half time where we completely killed the game off either? Each to their own but it's a pretty miserable outlook. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Apart from last week where we tore a promotion rival to shreds. 

By tore to pieces you mean the purple patch we had in the first half. Overall they had more possession and shots. They had us on the back foot for the start of it and arguably had the best of the second half. Waghorn was clinical last Saturday and the score line flattered us.

IMG_7450.png

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Just ignore it then - fits the argument better that way. 

Not bothered about the 20 mins after half time where we completely killed the game off either? Each to their own but it's a pretty miserable outlook. 

Look at what's happening on the pitch. LOOK AT IT. Face reality. If he was sacked tomorrow, would you be upset?

6 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Where we played a back 4 in the first half. Which then changed in the second half in which we barely had a shot in target and conceded. 
Spin it how you like mate, he’s a crap manager/coach.

Not spinning anything, just pointing out things that actually happened which were conveniently left out of your argument.

FWIW, not arsed either way about PW. Just sick of seeing rubbish, unbalanced posts. 

Ta.