The Paul Warne Poll

Day

The Paul Warne Poll  

612 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

i actually think the players we have now are more suited to a different style of play.

Great result today though and warne has probably bought himself some more time now

I assume you are talking about the players bought in by Rosenior , ergo Warne is bringing in his type of player.  So I rest my case over giving him time and a couple of windows.  Hopefully he will be able to buy a few rather than rely on freebies etc.

3 hours ago, Topram said:

Gaffer he’ll get us there, those that cried for him out after 180 minutes of football will see, it’s about the long game not the short game, Remember Ipswich fans calling there players and manager out mid season last year we see where they are now 

Remember Arsenal fans calling for artetas head! West ham for moyes and then he delivered a european cup! The list goes on! Managers need time!

7 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Middle manager who has overreached. Verbal diarrhoea comes out when someone feels imposter syndrome.

I hope for Derby’s sake it works out for him, I really do, but he has to learn quickly between now and Christmas.

I agree he has a bad case of verbal diarrhoea 😆 it is hard to listen to sometimes! 

Still needs time tho imo!

Maybe his arse will tighten when were hovering 6 points outside the playoffs in march 😆!

Hes a young manager! Hopefully he will grow and learn like the team hopefully will! 

Id be more worried he has us sitting top by christmas and a championship club comes sniffing around!

1 hour ago, Allen said:

Nice to see Waggy giving credit to Paul Warne for having confidence in him. Just maybe Warney’s not quite the incompetent oaf some people on this forum would have us believe.

Not sure Warne’s that good mate 👍🐑

3 hours ago, De22Ram said:

Remember Arsenal fans calling for artetas head! West ham for moyes and then he delivered a european cup! The list goes on! Managers need time!

Steady on.  Some of the teams in that hybrid load of old cobblers would grace the Vanarama. I have literally no idea who these two are from a recent match.  Ki 1- Sheriff 1

12 hours ago, De22Ram said:

So Warne is in the same band as Arteta and Moyes? 😄

I'm sure someone else could go through a list of managers that stayed at clubs forever and a day and won nothing.

Whilst winning yesterday was good, the football was still a mess particularly after the subs, I mean how were lining up? We were lucky too. So perhaps you ought to change your demand from longevity to lucky! 😄

2 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Unbelievable. Two wins in a row and still people out there unhappy. The anti Warne brigade must have been really sad after our win yesterday.

You can't understand that there is a difference? Oh well never mind. #ComeOnYouRams

8 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Unbelievable. Two wins in a row and still people out there unhappy. The anti Warne brigade must have been really sad after our win yesterday.

I mean..... I didn't come to the conclusion of not think he was the right person for the job off the back of a few bad games nor will I change my mind after to two wins. I didn't think he was the right person  after last season.

But of course I enjoy winning and I would like to be wrong about Warne and have said as much on several occasions.

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So Warne is in the same band as Arteta and Moyes? 😄

I'm sure someone else could go through a list of managers that stayed at clubs forever and a day and won nothing.

Whilst winning yesterday was good, the football was still a mess particularly after the subs, I mean how were lining up? We were lucky too. So perhaps you ought to change your demand from longevity to lucky! 😄

In relative terms I would say yes , they are operating in different divisions with different budgets and expectations but warne has a record for achieving what he’s been tasked to do 

I don't get how you can really vote on this without QUESTIONING  our savour Mr Clowes where the best budget for a league 1 club has gone . 

I'm not asking to blow money just simply spend what you said we had . Not one fee has been paid yet , its shocking we could only offer a £5 note for the Sheffield wed striker !. You can't pass me off in higher wages blah blah . 

How the hell can you moan at Warne when he has so far spent a 2 pence piece and an old rusty bottle top . 

It's our Knight in shining armour mr clowes that needs to come out and explain what Warne is working with !! . 

For me Warne is one of the most straight forward heart on his sleeve blokes I have ever seen manage the rams , as a person I really like him . Although I find it hard to ignore the face he pulled the other year when we stayed up , that I'm hoping deep down was all about our former chairman . So I've voted end of season for simple reason on evidence so far warnes budget is SHOCKING , REMEMBER we have set our own budget which is below the efl's limits , this is what was said . 

I'm also irritated by daft statements about we should be happy with a point from the likes of Peterborough,  Bolton etc etc .........Jesus how far have we fell down ......We are DERBY BLOODY COUNTY for gods sake ....every team should be fearing us in this crap division . If anything last Saturday shows how EASY  it is to get out of this division with a little steel and quality over to you MR CLOWES  to at last show us the budget YOU SAID WE HAD !!

Edited by NottsRammy