Northampton game postponed

NottsRam

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing could potentially receive a call-up to the Guatemala squad after becoming a fully-fledged international player during the summer having represented them at the Gold Cup.

Wing-back Callum Elder could be part of the Australia squad that faces Mexico on September 10.

Darren Robinson and Eiran Cashin might be under consideration for the Rep of Ireland under-21s who face a double qualifier for the Euros against Turkey and San Marino.

And Conor Hourihane could also be in line for a call-up to the senior Republic of Ireland squad. They face two games against France and the Netherlands in European Championship qualifiers on September 7 and 10 respectively.

2 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing could potentially receive a call-up to the Guatemala squad after becoming a fully-fledged international player during the summer having represented them at the Gold Cup.

Wing-back Callum Elder could be part of the Australia squad that faces Mexico on September 10.

Darren Robinson and Eiran Cashin might be under consideration for the Rep of Ireland under-21s who face a double qualifier for the Euros against Turkey and San Marino.

And Conor Hourihane could also be in line for a call-up to the senior Republic of Ireland squad. They face two games against France and the Netherlands in European Championship qualifiers on September 7 and 10 respectively.

Elder hasn't been involved with Australia for a while, similarly Hourihane who I think has had the door closed on him. Cashin isn't eligable for the U21 side anymore, I don't think, it's why he stopped receiving call-ups last season. 

NML, Washington and Robinson (U21 Northern Ireland) would be my guess. Cashin potentially with a first team call-up for the first time? 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Elder hasn't been involved with Australia for a while, similarly Hourihane who I think has had the door closed on him. Cashin isn't eligable for the U21 side anymore, I don't think, it's why he stopped receiving call-ups last season. 

NML, Washington and Robinson (U21 Northern Ireland) would be my guess. Cashin potentially with a first team call-up for the first time? 

Cant imagine Cashin being called up for us, as centre back is our strongest position with lots of Prem/top champ players in that position unless we’re trying to get him a few caps so he can’t declare for England down the line