Northampton game postponed

NottsRam

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Balls.

I'm in Cyprus that day, I was hoping to ease myself through a few Keo's while half watching.

It will be midweek now, and I'll have to go.

I remember when Keo was about 35 cents for a big bottle. A few of those followed by brandy sours then a kebab with kokkenelli.  Ghat sorts you out.

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

International call ups? Have the national team managers seen our players this season? Who the duck is calling them up, does Sonny Bradley have a San Marino grandfather?

Yes, his dad's from Gibralter, he's got a granny with a passport for St Kitts and Nevis and his mum is from Liechtenstein. No call up though.

5 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Cant imagine Cashin being called up for us, as centre back is our strongest position with lots of Prem/top champ players in that position unless we’re trying to get him a few caps so he can’t declare for England down the line 

Cashin playing for England?Will Ferrell Lol GIF

20 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Well the fa are trying to get Tom Cannon to switch allegiances, trust me its better we’re safe than sorry 

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/stephen-kenny-confirms-england-approach-for-tom-cannon-he-needed-a-bit-of-time-to-reflect/a1355964513.html.

I'd suggest if a player needs time to reflect at international level then they're hoping their dropped to take the decision out their hands.  If I was an international manager I wouldn't be keen on any reflection and probably take it out their hands.  

Everyone knows my thoughts on Rice and the ridiculous ruling where you can play 3 full internationals then go elsewhere.