Welcome back home waghorn

B4ev6is

Welhome waghorn I am so happy you are back at derby I hope you can add good play in set peaces and put some free kicks back of the net. And get this side ticking again and also get selby going also and help get collions score goals.

I am so happy you are back now let's get chris martin back now and goals soon start flying in again.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

Chris Martin doesn't have the physical assets needed to play the Warne way. I'm not saying he won't be coming but we've got more chance of signing Harry Kane... PW would like him, he doesn't think Coldplay fits the profile of the player he wants.

CM has never moved at the speed of sound.

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Welhome waghorn I am so happy you are back at derby I hope you can add good play in set peaces and put some free kicks back of the net. And get this side ticking again and also get selby going also and help get collions score goals.

I am so happy you are back now let's get chris martin back now and goals soon start flying in again.

It's good to see him back in black and white.

Very happy he’s back. Good lad. Just listened to his interview on RD. I had always had this feeling that Waggy was a nice bloke but maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Wow how wrong you can be ! Very thoughtful and articulate. Thought it was so interesting they way he talked about knowing where you are, travel, fitting in with a group and how those things weigh on you in small ways. Take those away and there’s another 5% +  in any players tank

This is a desperation signing as we may have missed other targets and need another striker. 
He was available before August yet we sign him just as the season starts.

Oh and then ‘he bleeds black and white’ rubbish, well he doesn’t. He jumped ship as soon as he could when we got relegated. If he really wanted to stay he would of done what Curtis did and waited to resign.

We need a striker, he needs a club and is probably still fairly local.

15 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Chris Martin doesn't have the physical assets needed to play the Warne way. I'm not saying he won't be coming but we've got more chance of signing Harry Kane... PW would like him, he doesn't think Coldplay fits the profile of the player he wants.

You mean Martin can play football and isn’t a headless chicken who runs around without purpose.

• 3 weeks later...