Kane Wilson - Signed on a 2 year deal

Kernow

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

Interesting that Bristol City were happy to let him go on a 'free' only one year into a three year deal, and following a first season where he only made five league appearances. Maybe the financial side was tied into the Knight deal in some way. If not, and he was simply being released for nothing with two years left on his contract, well that's just odd.

Good previous season with Forest Green, terrible last season, hopefully he's fully recovered and back on the up.

He has a chronic injury that in their opinion will need managing for the rest of his career. 

On 10/07/2023 at 10:06, JJH said:

We never had a deal agreed with Bolton, the expectation was that they would meet the £250k we wanted, but they fell short of that.

Crikey, if we've paid nowt for him just how bad was Bolton's offer then??!

Still say that move collapsed when the Mighty Rams became a destination option as part of the Knight negotiations.

4 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

We need 2 players   we need a GEORGE WILLIAMS and a Bobby Davison  then we are looking at Autos .

Middle of midfield is s**** with bird and hourihane .

Where is the hard case needed in the middle !!????.

Id like to see a real wrecking ball of a midfielder.. modern day daryll powell sort of thing

that said weve got smith now available in the midfield mix really like him as a player tbh 

10 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

No thanks,the old one was bad enough!🙄

Oh give over … yes a bit of a carthorse but

he was an integral component of a side that got promoted to the premierhsip and sustained themselves there pretty comfortably.

not eveyones cup of tea .. and obviously we would rather watch the willems and the simmos but he was every bit as important

32 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Oh give over … yes a bit of a carthorse but

he was an integral component of a side that got promoted to the premierhsip and sustained themselves there pretty comfortably.

not eveyones cup of tea .. and obviously we would rather watch the willems and the simmos but he was every bit as important

👍👍

4 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I hope we don't do such things anymore. Thats how you become unpopular in the game. I think that he has fallen out with Pearson who, as we know, is a 'my way or the highway' sort of guy 

That’s the sense I got from Pearson’s press comments. Though I expect, on past evidence it was probably Pearson that fell out with Wilson.