Mark Harris - joined Oxford United

McMuffin

42 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I hope he's a winger with them awful stats 👀

Plays mostly as a striker, occasionally as a left winger, and has also played as a 10 and right winger on rare appearances. If he chooses us then I'd imagine we're guaranteeing him a central role, I can't see him dropping down to be played out of position.

The link below says we have made an offer, 

"It is suggested Blackburn and Derby – the Rams have made an offer – are now on red alert and hoping to be Harris’ new home."

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/30/blackburn-rovers-and-derby-county-on-red-alert-as-attacker-rejects-new-deal/608930/

Never heard of him, doesn’t seem to find the net a lot - regardless of level he’s been at. Cardiff fans have him down as a trier who lacks quality to be a Championship player. Me, I’d prefer to find players who have ability but may need coaching up to progress as a footballer. 

A low quality footballer, who runs a lot, isn’t exactly what we’re lacking to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Never heard of him, doesn’t seem to find the net a lot - regardless of level he’s been at. Cardiff fans have him down as a trier who lacks quality to be a Championship player. Me, I’d prefer to find players who have ability but may need coaching up to progress as a footballer. 

A low quality footballer, who runs a lot, isn’t exactly what we’re lacking to be honest. 

It’s what Warne wants though 

Do we still have Dobbin?

If so we already have a quick player still learning end product. 
I quite like Dobbin and think if he’s prepared to listen he’ll make it.

Not over-chuffed with this guy Harris’s story but you never know 

5 caps for wales, good age. Im sure absolutely no where near the finished product and probably loads to learn

but obviously has something about him to be in and around the welsh squad

time on his side and im sure warne will back himself it improve him as a player 

oh and hes free 

sounds ok to me as an option 

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

Do we still have Dobbin?

If so we already have a quick player still learning end product. 
I quite like Dobbin and think if he’s prepared to listen he’ll make it.

Not over-chuffed with this guy Harris’s story but you never know 

We dont, he was on loan from everton