FANKATY DABO

Arsene Titman

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Derby are favourites to win the division, you would think players would be jumping at the chance to join us.

And they may well be. A national newspaper journalist with as many misses as he has hits with transfer stories, who runs this line about us being interesting doesn’t mean we actually are. 

I think he won Coventry’s player of the year award when they got promoted from League One. By all accounts has struggled with form and injuries since. I’ve always had him down as an erratic footballer on the ball - but never really watched him for any prolonged period of time. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Derby are favourites to win the division, you would think players would be jumping at the chance to join us.

They may also being looking at the ramblings of our online fans and thinking fook that, they are a fickle lot, too demanding with high levels of expectation. 

Us Army Reaction GIF by GoArmy

Edited by i-Ram

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Must of been the one then, shame if players keep choosing other teams over us

Why must it? "Keep choosing" - players have kept choosing other clubs over Derby presumably for as long as we have been in existence. Even if we were interested in someone why do we think that means they have to sign for us. Noone from the club has commented on the endless speculative clickbait but yes sure we keep losing players. Some of our fans (not necessarily meaning you) need to get a grip. 

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Why must it? "Keep choosing" - players have kept choosing other clubs over Derby presumably for as long as we have been in existence. Even if we were interested in someone why do we think that means they have to sign for us. Noone from the club has commented on the endless speculative clickbait but yes sure we keep losing players. Some of our fans (not necessarily meaning you) need to get a grip. 

I meant it must be the player Nixon was going on about from yesterday