FANKATY DABO

Arsene Titman

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Been playing with his name but the best I can see using all letters is AND BOF A KATY...

I got FTANK YABOAD which is close to what you get if you squeeze both your nose and mouth together from the sides and try saying "Frank Lampard".

It could be significant.

5 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Been playing with his name but the best I can see using all letters is AND BOF A KATY...

I got OY DAFT BANKA which ironically is what my wife says to me when she catches me making anagrams out of footballers names.

Who am I kidding, she left me! 🤣

I don't really know much about him but I've read he is a right back who can also play left back. He's also in the age bracket which Warne stated we needed players from. He's also played quire a lot for Coventry which means he must be half decent?

Just now, Ram1988 said:

I don't really know much about him but I've read he is a right back who can also play left back. He's also in the age bracket which Warne stated we needed players from. He's also played quire a lot for Coventry which means he must be half decent?

But BT has said it’s a non starter so we can’t be interested………

4 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Given how important wingbacks are to Warnes preferred system it would be really disappointing if we didn't have a more permanent solution in mind.

Would also make absolutely no sense to explicitly target loans in any position really. Sure they’re good if you can’t find a permanent solution but turning down permanent solutions because you’re only targeting loans is quite clearly nonsense