FANKATY DABO

Arsene Titman

4 minutes ago, sage said:

No 1% French, 2% Dutch and 6% Irish. The rest of me is English.  

Thanks for asking.

That would be a good topic for the general forum.

What percentage nationality are you?

By breeding, I'm 50/50 English and Irish, but I've never dug any deeper.

My son is 50% Polish, 25% English and 25% Irish, though further research might skew the balance somewhat, especially if I find the real father.

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

That would be a good topic for the general forum.

What percentage nationality are you?

By breeding, I'm 50/50 English and Irish, but I've never dug any deeper.

My son is 50% Polish, 25% English and 25% Irish, though further research might skew the balance somewhat, especially if I find the real father.

Ancestry.com do a 14 day fee trial. I got back as far 1450 with lots of family threads. Modesty prevents me from mentioned how much nobility I'm descended from. 

25 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

A very good player, but pretty sure he will go to a championship club in loan. 

Linked last summer but he chose Championship football with Huddersfield. In and out of their side until returning to Villa - Villa claimed he was recalled, Huddersfield claimed they cancelled it (due to their 2 first team RBs returning to fitness).

If we are interested again, we'd be competing with a couple of Championship relegation candidates.

2 hours ago, Steadybreeze said:

Im sure we played against him a few seasons ago and some wide player of ours gave him a torrid time, cant remember for the life of me who it was though, or even if it was even him!

I was waiting for “…come to think of it, it may not have been Coventry…”

😜

6 hours ago, Steadybreeze said:

Im sure we played against him a few seasons ago and some wide player of ours gave him a torrid time, cant remember for the life of me who it was though, or even if it was even him!

Festy absolutely destroyed him to the point he was subbed off before being sent off….I think….there were a couple of times that happened to players with Festy, what a raw talent he was.