Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

12 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

We will still probably sell more season tickets than anyone else in the league regardless of the current number of sales.

I think that’s a given, Bolton have sold 15,000 but have been on sale a lot longer.

I’m sure we will pass that figure but I don’t think anyone else will.

On 18/06/2023 at 11:09, Foreveram said:

I think that’s a given, Bolton have sold 15,000 but have been on sale a lot longer.

I’m sure we will pass that figure but I don’t think anyone else will.

Most clubs season tickets been on sale longer than us.

• 2 weeks later...

The renewal deadline is only 2 days away now, for those wanting to keep their seats. I would imagine that we'll have an update from the club, soon after, regarding the number sold. I would like to think that the figure would be well in excess of Bolton's 15k.

45 minutes ago, ram59 said:

The renewal deadline is only 2 days away now, for those wanting to keep their seats. I would imagine that we'll have an update from the club, soon after, regarding the number sold. I would like to think that the figure would be well in excess of Bolton's 15k.

Do we know the figure we're up to already for sales? Saw that Sunderland had nearly sold out with circa 35k sold already. Madness. 

40 minutes ago, ram59 said:

There is now only just over 5,000 seats available to new customers for season tickets, obviously this will increase by how many do not renew.

I wonder if there is any correlation with getting big signings in before renewal deadline.