Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

17 hours ago, rammieib said:

Didn’t we have over 20k last season?

So we are down? And there was actually quite a lot of new ones this season (surprisingly but nice news). Means quite a few have not renewed.

I think that we only broke the 20k barrier after including the half season tickets sold at christmas. I seem to remember that we were just under 19k at the start of the season and about 19,500 at the end of September.

On 30/06/2023 at 13:53, CBX1985 said:

19,000 on 29/07/22 and that was following the first two games of the season.  

There will be a large number of people who don't want to sit next to the same person or group as they did last year as they were annoying, big, smelly etc.  Many will leave that until full seat availability is know (to get best seats for best price), so we really are doing well being only 2k down off the in season total.   

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/202223-season-tickets-on-sale-now

On 30/06/2023 at 14:06, Carnero said:

Found it @CBX1985

https://ramstrust.org.uk/wp/supporters-charter-group-meeting-2/

How many season tickets have we sold?

The total number of season tickets has exceeded 20,000. Additionally, there’s an increase of 51% on half-season ticket sales compared to the same period last year.

I think we hit 20,000 full season tickets plus extras, see above.  

We have two months to achieve the same as last year.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

A couple of star strikers coming in , could push the numbers up a bit . But most of us Rams fans will watch 11 shirts drying on the line .

Indeed.  

TBH, my head is in the cricket at the moment, and I guess so will a lot of people.  I suspect there will be a flurry a week or so from the first game when people need to come to a head as to whether they can commit to going enough.  At the moment, football is out of site.  

Where we are today is a very very good final figure, let alone with two months of sales to go. 

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

A couple of star strikers coming in , could push the numbers up a bit . But most of us Rams fans will watch 11 shirts drying on the line .

Actually, most us would watch 11 shirts getting even wetter on the line, in the pouring rain. 👍

On 02/07/2023 at 19:41, CBX1985 said:

Indeed.  

TBH, my head is in the cricket at the moment, and I guess so will a lot of people.  I suspect there will be a flurry a week or so from the first game when people need to come to a head as to whether they can commit to going enough.  At the moment, football is out of site.  

Where we are today is a very very good final figure, let alone with two months of sales to go. 

What cricket?

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Astonishing figures.  No other words to put to it.  They are on sale for another two months.  

Does anyone know the regulation maximum?  I have a feeling it has to do with FA Cup allocation - i.e. so that you can ensure all season tickets have the right to tickets (if, say Man U come to town), plus the additional max requirements for housing away FA Cup fans.  

10 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

Does anyone know the regulation maximum?

For EFL league games, I believe a minimum of 10% of capacity has to be available to the away club, which would be 3,000.

For FA Cup games the minimum for away clubs is 15% of capacity.

There also has to be a percentage available for walk-up's, which if Derby have, say a limit of 22,000 season tickets + 3,000 away, which would leave approx. 5,000 available for non-season ticket holders/walk-up's.

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That's a great effort.

In theory, that's nearly 2/3s of the ground full for every home game (of course, not every one of those ST holders will attend every game).

And then you've got ones still to buy, half season tickets, and single tickets as well!

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Lets no muck about 

we’re F****** massive … end of story 

theres team in the prem that wont get that

itll blow anything in the championship aaat bar leeds and maybe the wendies. 

to get that level of support week in week out guaranteed for back to back seasons in the third tier

incredible simple as 

Edited by NottsRam77