Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

I have to say, I was expecting a few more too. Still, there's plenty of time yet I guess.

I knew I was going to renew so I just did it as soon as we were able, plus I wanted to avoid clashing with the final payment on summer holiday so I just got it out the way. I appreciate that with cost of living etc that "just getting it out the way" is not an option for everyone though and whether you can afford/justify a ticket may be a rather marginal call.

How many did we sell in the end last year ?

17 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Had a look back through Twitter and can’t see anything about last year’s sales. The info must be out there somewhere though…just don’t know where 

Almost 19,500 had been sold by 27th September.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/09/202223-season-tickets-last-chance-to-secure-your-seat

Not sure if last year would be a fair comparison given the situation.

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

My initial thought was that it is a low figure, however i then realised I've not renewed mine or my lad's ticket yet and we have another two or three weeks to go.  Personally i need to wait for either next pay day or for Eon to credit me with £1000 they owe me which was promised a month ago and not yet arrived 😡

Give derby a chance to sort  it I am sure you will get it.

4 hours ago, NottsRam said:

My initial thought was that it is a low figure, however i then realised I've not renewed mine or my lad's ticket yet and we have another two or three weeks to go.  Personally i need to wait for either next pay day or for Eon to credit me with £1000 they owe me which was promised a month ago and not yet arrived 😡

I will 100% renew but haven't done so either. I would Imagine there will be lots more of us in a similar position.

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

Over half of Season Ticket holders from last year have not renewed so far.

Personally - I think that's a little disappointing.

Well as I said in a previous post, we’re way ahead of last year. I haven’t renewed yet until I get paid in a couple weeks. I’m sure several others will be in the same boat.