Summer Rumour Mill

sage

8 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Seems to be a domino effect that happens on Twitter, one “ITK” account says something is happening and then several others repeat the same rumour.

Let's test this. What rumour can I start? 🤔

3 hours ago, MarsdenRam said:

Let's test this. What rumour can I start? 🤔

Well I'm not sure of the veracity of this rumour as I have only just made it up, but I heard that we have actually signed everyone we've been linked with and are arranging a mass reveal for the 1st of July.

Flint, Sonny whatsit, Rodriguez, that Boners feller.....all of them 🤣

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well I'm not sure of the veracity of this rumour as I have only just made it up, but I heard that we have actually signed everyone we've been linked with and are arranging a mass reveal for the 1st of July.

Flint, Sonny whatsit, Rodriguez, that Boners feller.....all of them 🤣

And we're hiring Don Amotts for the presser....

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Does that mean cashin is off then

Nothing to do with Cashin leaving us B4. It is Haydon Roberts’ instagram post to say he is leaving Brighton, Cashin and other players have commented on it to give him support, that’s all. Hopefully he ends up signing for us now, it Brighton haven’t offered him a deal in theory we wouldn’t have to pay a compensation fee (I think 🤔)

40 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nothing to do with Cashin leaving us B4. It is Haydon Roberts’ instagram post to say he is leaving Brighton, Cashin and other players have commented on it to give him support, that’s all. Hopefully he ends up signing for us now, it Brighton haven’t offered him a deal in theory we wouldn’t have to pay a compensation fee (I think 🤔)

I think we still do mate but that no longer a matter as we can now pay fees.

18 hours ago, Andicis said:

This. We used the least amount of players in the league last year. We fell down due to depth, that's what this signing would bring. Squad depth at an affordable price. That's what we need.

And included within those used were Steargoat (love him but were obviously trying to avoid using him), Osula (didn't have after Jan), Chester (hardly available) and Springett (avoided using nearly as much as Steargoat by the end) 

The players we were regularly able and willing to use was even fewer 

On 22/05/2023 at 00:45, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We didn't get a peanut for Ebosele and have yet to get any peanuts for Ebiowei.  I suspect this is because Palace have realised Plange wasn't worth the Dry roasted and the salted bags they paid 

not pecan holes in this, and I do pine for Malcolm   Just hope no one shells out for eiran cashew (he sometimes plays like he's from brazil). this transfer market will drive some clubs to the wal :    nuts 

Edited by kevinhectoring
nuts

On 25/05/2023 at 22:54, Needlesh said:

Maybe the best signing we could make is Barry Fry?

I remember hearing him on the Radio when they’d drawn Arsenal in the cup at home. 
“What are your tactics going to be Barry ?” 
“I am thinking it’s going to be 11 at the back and  £ 3,000,000 from the replay” 

4 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

He would be a fantastic signing if we could sign him. He is versatile, knows hoe Paul Warne likes to play and will only get better.

I honestly don't understand this "he can only get better" thing. Max Bird, Louie Sibley and Liam Thompson are all young and can only get better, but according to many on here they actually went backwards last year.