Summer Rumour Mill

sage

The more I think about it the more I think Warne will go for Ladapo as one of our strikers 

Slightly over the age of what hw wants maybe but definitely a player who could get 15+ goals next season 

I’d rather we sign 3-4 players who are going to score than just one 

If we signed Ladapo  May and two other goal scorers who can get double figures  …with Collins I think our whole team would look much better 

16 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Yeah I'd be all over this. Just turned 31. Would easily be capable of 15-20 goals in league one.

Has form for being out with a long term knee injury as well - would take a known risk? 

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

The more I think about it the more I think Warne will go for Ladapo as one of our strikers 

Slightly over the age of what hw wants maybe but definitely a player who could get 15+ goals next season 

If we signed Ladapo  May and two other goal scorers who can get double figures  …with Collins I think our whole team would look much better 

I like Ladapo, would be very happy with a move for him if the price was right. 

Ladapo, May + 2 whilst having Collins might be a bit of a stretch though! Sounds like Warnock's squads where he used to collect about 8 strikers at every club he was at (with some success to be fair)

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

You want 4 new strikers, plus Collins, to make our team look much better. You must really be twitching at the moment mate. Take it easy.