Summer Rumour Mill

sage

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

🤞🤞

I feel announcing a couple will put people's anxieties to ease that we are in the market and meaning business.

I don’t care ! I want it all quiet and the signatures rubber stamped. I have a sense that DC has injected some professionalism in the out dealings. No gossip, no agent hype creating fee auctions, keeping us a tad under the radar. None of the it’s Derby they are big and can afford something at last. For the good of the club it’s the right way.

15 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

🤞🤞

I feel announcing a couple will put people's anxieties to ease that we are in the market and meaning business.

It’s not Paul Warne or the club’s job to manage our anxieties. People should be able to look at the information that is out there, listen to interviews like the one from the end of the season and this one today, and apply some common sense to the fact the business and sporting institution that is Derby County needs signings in order to compete this season. Therefore trust the people who own and work within that business will know that too, and will be working on it.

For the millionth time… Just because we haven’t announced a signing yet doesn’t mean we aren’t working on some. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s not Paul Warne or the club’s job to manage our anxieties. People should be able to look at the information that is out there, listen to interviews like the one from the end of the season and this one today, and apply some common sense to the fact the business and sporting institution that is Derby County needs signings in order to compete this season. Therefore trust the people who own and work within that business will know that too, and will be working on it.

For the millionth time… Just because we haven’t announced a signing yet doesn’t mean we aren’t working on some. 

I'm afraid you're screaming into the void with some of the buggers on here. 

2 hours ago, jono said:

I don’t care ! I want it all quiet and the signatures rubber stamped. I have a sense that DC has injected some professionalism in the out dealings. No gossip, no agent hype creating fee auctions, keeping us a tad under the radar. None of the it’s Derby they are big and can afford something at last. For the good of the club it’s the right way.

I know, how flipping boring  

Gone are the days where Sam Rush would tell everyone what was occurring within the club.

It may be boring, but it's exactly how it should be, regardless of how much I whinge on a forum.

On 14/06/2023 at 09:39, oomarkwright said:

Is this the same Connor Wickham that spent last season at League One FGR? 

To be honest with you mate I didn't  realise he was at fgr last season, no need to put it such a arsey way! Why not just say he was in this league last season? No need to try and look big and clever 

So after listening to Warnes interview a few things come to mind 

a how can anyone seriously not like this man he’s friendlily polite and honest and …cares about this club and it’s fans and players 

He is trying his best to get a decent hard working group of good footballers together and I support him whole heartedly…he’s a decent man who means well and I think we’re lucky to have someone with his principles