Summer Rumour Mill

sage

5 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Just seen Connor Wickham has been released, I could imagine him to be sort of striker Warne would be looking for think he would do well in league 1 as well that's if he would come to a league 1 team

I’d guess that how much Wickham fancies the look of our treatment room could be the deciding factor 😂

17 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Face?  ......

Bovvered  ?    How do we know he was even a consideration ?   Perhaps he didn't fit the attitude criteria in maybe we were not even looking in that direction.   Cue all the doom and gloom merchants a forum botherers 

It's a transfer rumour thread on a football forum. We have been rumoured to have been interested in the lad. he's gone elsewhere. Merely reporting that fact. 

4 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Just seen Connor Wickham has been released, I could imagine him to be sort of striker Warne would be looking for think he would do well in league 1 as well that's if he would come to a league 1 team

Like everyone else states on here on every signing under warne. 
what are his aerial dual stats like? Can’t sign anyone unless they can jump 

3 hours ago, MadAmster said:

It's a transfer rumour thread on a football forum. We have been rumoured to have been interested in the lad. he's gone elsewhere. Merely reporting that fact. 

Ahhh ....but it wasn't a rumour he went elsewhere ...............your move (I'm enjoying this game , is it the 10 mins or full half hour  ? )

24 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Jordan Thorniley also set to sign for Oxford - really hoped we would be in for him. A very good signing for them. 

It makes me think with the Rodrigues signing they might be throwing some money at it. 

With it looking like a weaker L1 this year, It's a good year to have a go at it for a club like Oxford if they have a bit of money to spend. That said, they have a lot of work to do given last year's poor season.

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Ahhh ....but it wasn't a rumour he went elsewhere ...............your move (I'm enjoying this game , is it the 10 mins or full half hour  ? )

The fact that the rumour was wrong..... I'm sorry, I thought this was a free sample