Players on holiday

Poynton ram

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Good lad on the top one

Bottom one tut tut

Unless it is achole free.

Tut tut at your reply.

These players are not robots, they are human beings, people with friends and family. 

Playing football for Derby County is their job, they are paid handsomely and given minimal time off during the summer to enjoy with their friends and family.

They have a responsibility to return to pre season training in shape, that does not mean they can’t relax, have a few alcoholic drinks and enjoy themselves wherever in the world they want to be.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

My message get those boots on get to work. You can have fun later.

A good break will do them a world of good, certainly better than training all year with no break. They’ll come back raring to go.

perhaps if they had stood up at every away game with a bad foot I could understand working them hard 

9 hours ago, David said:

Tut tut at your reply.

These players are not robots, they are human beings, people with friends and family. 

Playing football for Derby County is their job, they are paid handsomely and given minimal time off during the summer to enjoy with their friends and family.

They have a responsibility to return to pre season training in shape, that does not mean they can’t relax, have a few alcoholic drinks and enjoy themselves wherever in the world they want to be.

I was joking on tut bit

1 hour ago, Henrycav81 said:

A good break will do them a world of good, certainly better than training all year with no break. They’ll come back raring to go.

perhaps if they had stood up at every away game with a bad foot I could understand working them hard 

I meant later in the day

But as for that I am still in a lot of pain but I am back at work been back for last couple of weeks.