Lee Bonis - new contract at Larne

Arsene Titman

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Aren't we still under an embargo? So I can't see how this one will happen unless it's lifted.

We are not under an embargo. We are under a business plan. Who knows how much room we have on it, but we are certainly not under an embargo. 

17 hours ago, Andicis said:

We are not under an embargo. We are under a business plan. Who knows how much room we have on it, but we are certainly not under an embargo. 

It’s interesting isn’t it. That sort of suggests we might be able to pay fees at some point. I have a sense that DC is no fool. He isn’t going to say we have £X to spend, Cards close to chest so the prices agents want might be more realistic not to be met by an over eager mr moneybags. 

On 01/05/2023 at 23:30, Andicis said:

Part of that plan though is that we can't pay transfer or loan fees or agents fees for another two windows. At least that's what was widely reported.

Free transfers with no agent fee is a tough market, although LR did brilliantly IMO.

I'm guessing that there won't be any meaningful action in this thread until August.

3 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Part of that plan though is that we can't pay transfer or loan fees or agents fees for another two windows. At least that's what was widely reported.

Free transfers with no agent fee is a tough market, although LR did brilliantly IMO.

I'm guessing that there won't be any meaningful action in this thread until August.

You could tell McGoldrick had no agent 👍