Lee Bonis - new contract at Larne

Arsene Titman

7 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I think you need to stop telling us Derby can't pay any fees and wait and see

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

No, No, No, we couldn't spend fees in 2022/23 therefore we'll never be able to pay even modest fees in any future season, ever.

It's been so frustrating reading people parrot the line when it had been mentioned it would be under review and it was implied we were doing well within our plan. 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It's been so frustrating reading people parrot the line when it had been mentioned it would be under review and it was implied we were doing well within our plan. 

It frustrated you that the last official news (until today?), was being spoken of as the last official news? 

Strange.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Ones not wanting promotion because we couldn’t possibly survive under current restrictions in the championship were even worse.

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

an amount, rate, or level relatively moderate, limited, or small: 😁

I’d venture to suggest sub 250k with add ons / sell ons on top maybe  ? But whatever it is there will be a permissible calculation taking in to account  any sales we make, our total salary bill and our turnover. 
Well, that’s what makes sense to me 🧐

37 minutes ago, jono said:

I’d venture to suggest sub 250k with add ons / sell ons on top maybe  ? But whatever it is there will be a permissible calculation taking in to account  any sales we make, our total salary bill and our turnover. 
Well, that’s what makes sense to me 🧐

I don't think you're to many £s out, Tops £500k which in todays world aint that much, But, If we unload some of the younger talent and get a few bob...say £3m for them then that £500k could rise.

Football is skint if you're down with the dead men...which is most of the clubs in the EFL at a guess, Gonna be fun this transfer window 👍

15 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I don't think you're to many £s out, Tops £500k which in todays world aint that much, But, If we unload some of the younger talent and get a few bob...say £3m for them then that £500k could rise.

Football is skint if you're down with the dead men...which is most of the clubs in the EFL at a guess, Gonna be fun this transfer window 👍

I think the efl said to themselves, that they ate tired of taking slack over the level of punishment they've given derby.

They can be made to look good by a gesture of a very low amount, for which you might get an average player but no where need the number and quality of players the owner would want to buy for the club if he wants to see the club promoted this season.

We can lose some decent quality players over the summer to be replaced with mediocre talent.

We only get to spend a reasonable amount of money on players in the summer after the 2023/24 season.

This summer might be more of the same as last summer, older players with almost zero resale value replacing younger players who are improving on season by season basis and who, if under contract have a resale value.

5 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I think the efl said to themselves, that they ate tired of taking slack over the level of punishment they've given derby.

They can be made to look good by a gesture of a very low amount, for which you might get an average player but no where need the number and quality of players the owner would want to buy for the club if he wants to see the club promoted this season.

We can lose some decent quality players over the summer to be replaced with mediocre talent.

We only get to spend a reasonable amount of money on players in the summer after the 2023/24 season.

This summer might be more of the same as last summer, older players with almost zero resale value replacing younger players who are improving on season by season basis and who, if under contract have a resale value.

Well you've done me Ben...never understood a word of that

6 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Dear heavens above pass me a razor or get me a ticket to dignitas. Yes it’s going to be tough but have some hope man !