Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Same old ,, penalty for us on didzy waved away , 7 mins extra time and soft penalty given against us in the 4 th minute of extra time , you couldn’t make this shxt up , whether they played better or not doesn’t matter as very often the poorer side wins , take the ref out of the equation and that happens today , scrappy 3 points and in the top 6 ,,,,,, duck the EFL 

Let’s blame the ref and EFL….same old 🤣

Just left the game and that was an awful performance. Trying to play the s*** system Warne is seemingly wedded to is killing us. NML is not a wing back! The definition of madness is trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result and this is what Warne is doing. His tactical nous is non existent and he will take us nowhere. I hate his football.

Just seen the penalty, is harsh but I’d want that at the other end for us if someone running to head the ball. 

and am pretty sure all the efl conspiracy theorists would as well, and scream about it once not given as more evidence of a conspiracy.

Just now, JMC said:

Just seen the penalty decision. Wouldn't say it was definitely a pen but can see why it was given. Should have been aware of the player that was going for the ball. 

Thought similar, don’t feel robbed after seeing it.

Thought we played well in the opening twenty minutes then stank the place out.

If they had finishers we would have been stuffed.

Definite penalty from a clumsy challenge.

Cashin looks like he’s going to give a goal away in every game.

Forsyth looked worse. I groaned when CD was brought on but TBF he played well.

His was the only substitution that strengthened us.

1 minute ago, Rich3478 said:

Just seen the penalty, is harsh but I’d want that at the other end for us if someone running to head the ball. 

and am pretty sure all the efl conspiracy theorists would as well, and scream about it once not given as more evidence of a conspiracy.

And how many of those 50/50 calls have we had? All we ask is consistency. And the only consistent thing is these are always given to the opposition al it’s never to us. 

Just now, PistoldPete said:

And how many of those 50/50 calls have we had? All we ask is consistency. And the only consistent thing is these are always given to the opposition al it’s never to us. 

Agree it seems we’re on the poor end of it often!

It's not over yet, but performances' are not great. It doesn't give me much faith if we land a playoff spot. Warne at the minute is reacting too slow to oppositions tactics/subs and our starting eleven and formations are sometimes baffling, folks are right to question this. I accept he has not got his players in yet, needs time/transfer window/pre season etc but he is burning up a little of this freewill. He should be doing more with the players he has, even if motivation was his only qualification.