Barnsley (A), Saturday 25th February 3pm.

Rev

8 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Second best all over the shop. The left side isn't working. Barkz is all over the place, I fail to see what he is good at. He can't shoot, can't cross and isn't particularly quick. Barkz off for Dobbin please, let him run at them. Would take Sibbo off too, the left side is all over the place. Defence and Midfield need a rocket fired up their rear end. Losing every battle, no first, second or third balls won. 

He was our best player after Christmas by a stretch.  Then got dropped when Dobbin had a good 30 minutes.  

13 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

We won't be in the play offs come end of the season

We will, easily. There is enough crap teams to play at Pride Park to get over the line.

Besides, Ainsworth leaving Wycombe will see them fall away while Posh and Pompey are too far back.

Derby will reach 80 points.

But every time we play a good team away we won’t win.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He was our best player after Christmas by a stretch.  Then got dropped when Dobbin had a good 30 minutes.  

I would agree to disagree. He was pretty decent for a few games I will give him that. Then he just reverted to being bang average, nothing more, nothing less. He is not particularly bad at anything, just isn't outstanding either ?‍♂️